Do you need your course completion information submitted to multiple states or for more than one license?
Check the options you need below, then click "Add to Cart" to update your order.
New Mexico Plumbing CEU Courses
8 hrs Code and 8 hrs IR every 3 years. Select 4 courses from the list below.
State of New Mexico Plumber CEU Requirements
- 2021 UPC Code – 8 hrs.
- Industry related – 8 hrs.
- Total per renewal cycle – 16 hrs.
- License Renewal is every 3 years
These requirements applies to the following plumbing and mechanical classifications:
- journeyman plumber (JP)
- journeyman pipefitter (JPF)
- journeyman gas (JG)
- journeyman plumber-gas (JPG)
- journeyman sheetmetal (JSM)
- journeyman sprinkler (JS)
- journeyman refrigeration (JR)
- journeyman fire protection (MS-12J, or MS 14J)
Please refer to New Mexico Administrative Code 14.6.4 Journeyman Certification for a complete listing of this rule.
Licensing Agency: New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department
Address:2550 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Website: Click here
License Lookup: Click here
Course completion information is forwarded to Regulation and Licensing Department with the following 2 business days.