Do you need your course completion information submitted to multiple states or for more than one license?
Check the options you need below, then click "Add to Cart" to update your order.
Washington Plumbing Courses: IRE Courses (Select 4 credits)
IRE Courses – You MUST have at least 4 hrs. of Electrical (IRE) for your license renewal.
State of Washington Plumber CEU Requirements
WA Journey Level Plumber
- UPC Code – 12 hrs – Your choice of 3 from 18 UPC-approved 4 hour courses- Select 3
- Industry Related Electrical (IRE) – 4 hrs – Your choice of 1 from 5 approved electrical courses. Select 1
- For the remaining 8 hours – Your choice of any 2 courses from either the UPC Code, Industry Related Electrical (IRE) or Industry Related Plumbing (IRP). Select 2
Total per 3 year renewal cycle – 24 hrs
Renew every three years on your birthday
WA Plumber Trainee – CEU Requirements
- 1st year renewal – UPC Code – 8 hrs – Your choice of 2 of the 18 UPC 4 hour courses offered.
- 2nd year renewal – 1 IRE (Industry Related Electrical) -Your choice of 1 from 5 electrical courses and 1 UPC Code course or 1 IRP (Industry Related Plumber) course – Your choice of 1 from 6 to choose from.
- 3rd year renewal – same requirements as 1st year renewal
- 4th year renewal – same requirements as 2nd year renewal
Total per 1 year renewal cycle – 8 hrs
- Renewal every year on your birthday.
Licensing Agency: Washington Department of Labor & Industries, Plumber Certification Section
Address: PO Box 44470, Olympia, WA 98504-4420
Phone: (360) 902-4666 Whitney Bowmane – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (360) 902-6040
Website: Click here
License Lookup: Click here
Course completion information is forwarded to L&I within 2 business days.
You also need…
Washington Plumbing Courses: 2018 UPC Courses (Select 12 Credits)$59.50
Washington Plumbing Courses: IRP Courses$59.50