Do you need your course completion information submitted to multiple states or for more than one license?
Check the options you need below, then click "Add to Cart" to update your order.
Washington Plumbing Courses: IRP Courses
IRP Courses – Two (2) Industry Related (IRP) courses or two (2) additional UPC Code courses for renewal – See “Washington Plumbing Courses: 2018 UPC Courses”
State of Washington Plumber CEU Requirements
WA Journey Level Plumber
- UPC Code – 12 hrs – Your choice of 3 from 18 UPC-approved 4 hour courses- Select 3
- Industry Related Electrical (IRE) – 4 hrs – Your choice of 1 from 5 approved electrical courses. Select 1
- For the remaining 8 hours – Your choice of any 2 courses from either the UPC Code, Industry Related Electrical (IRE) or Industry Related Plumbing (IRP). Select 2
Total per 3-year renewal cycle – 24 hrs
Renew every three years on your birthday
WA Plumber Trainee – CEU Requirements
- 1st-year renewal – UPC Code – 8 credit hours – Your choice of 2 of the 18 UPC 4 credit hour courses offered.
- 2nd-year renewal – 1 IRE (Industry Related Electrical) -Your choice of 1 from 5 electrical courses and 1 UPC Code course or 1 IRP (Industry Related Plumber) course – Your choice of 1 from 6 to choose from.
- 3rd-year renewal – same requirements as 1st-year renewal
- 4th-year renewal – same requirements as 2nd-year renewal
Total per 1-year renewal cycle – 8 hrs
- Renewal every year on your birthday.
Licensing Agency: Washington Department of Labor & Industries, Plumber Certification Section
Address: PO Box 44470, Olympia, WA 98504-4420
Phone: (360) 902-4666 Whitney Bowmane – email@example.com
Fax: (360) 902-6040
Website: Click here
License Lookup: Click here
Course completion information is forwarded to L&I within 2 business days.
You also need…
Washington Plumbing Courses: 2018 UPC Courses (Select 12 Credits)$59.50
Washington Plumbing Courses: IRE Courses (Select 4 credits)$59.50 – $89.50