Do you need your course completion information submitted to multiple states or for more than one license?
Check the options you need below, then click "Add to Cart" to update your order.
Washington Plumbing Courses: 2018 UPC Courses (Select 12 Credits)
2018 UPC Courses – Select at LEAST THREE (3) 2018 UPC courses, 1 Electrical Related (IRE) and 2 more courses of your choice for renewal if your license expires after July 1, 2021, for a total of 24 hours.
State of Washington Plumber CEU Requirements
WA Journey Level Plumber
- UPC Code – 12 hrs – Your choice of 3 from 18 UPC-approved 4-hour courses- Select 3
- Industry Related Electrical (IRE) – 4 hrs – Your choice of 1 from 5 approved electrical courses. Select 1
- For the remaining 8 hours – Your choice of any 2 courses from either the UPC Code, Industry Related Electrical (IRE) or Industry Related Plumbing (IRP). Select 2
Total per 3-year renewal cycle – 24 hrs
Renew every three years on your birthday
WA Plumber Trainee – CEU Requirements
- 1st-year renewal – UPC Code – 8 hrs – Your choice of 2 of the 18 UPC 4-hour courses offered.
- 2nd-year renewal – 1 IRE (Industry Related Electrical) -Your choice of 1 from 5 electrical courses and 1 UPC Code course or 1 IRP (Industry Related Plumber) course – Your choice of 1 from 6.
- 3rd-year renewal – same requirements as 1st-year renewal
- 4th-year renewal – same requirements as 2nd-year renewal
Total per 1-year renewal cycle – 8 hrs
- Renewal every year on your birthday.
Licensing Agency: Washington Department of Labor & Industries, Plumber Certification Section
Address: PO Box 44470, Olympia, WA 98504-4420
Phone: (360) 902-4666 Whitney Bowmane – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (360) 902-6040
Website: Click here
License Lookup: Click here
Course completion information is forwarded to L&I within 2 business days.
You also need…
Washington Plumbing Courses: IRE Courses (Select 4 credits)$59.50 – $89.50
Washington Plumbing Courses: IRP Courses$59.50